Skip to content
Socket Grafting without Flap Reflection : Surgical Protocols
- No need to raise a flap.
- After extraction and complete debridement, activate and place the 3D Bond+™ into the socket.
- Place a dry, unfolded gauze above the cement and press firmly for 3 seconds, first with a finger and then with a periosteal elevator.
- Protect the exposed cement with Augma Shield™.
- Suture and secure Augma Shield™ in place with a cross stitch suture.
- The cement should be well compacted in the cervical zone, though filling the apex zone is not crucial.
- During the initial stage of healing, 3D Bond+™ should not be left exposed.
- If Augma Shield™ is not available in your country a simple collagen sponge or plug can be used instead.